Collaborate with us
Hi All, Are you looking for a travel website to submit a guest post? I have great news for you: I’ve started accepting guest posts on Chasing Whereabouts.
If you want to share your travel experience, write a guest article!
Read this mini-guide to learn what content to write and how to have your travel guest post accepted on this blog.
The journey is fairly simple and I will explain in betail as we go further – Below is the small overoview of writing Travel Guest Post for Chasing Whereabouts and the lifecycle of your submission.
Submit Travel Guest Post in 3 Easy Steps
Phase after Post Submission
How To Submit An Article For The Travel Blog Chasing Whereabouts?
Dear friends, fellow travel bloggers, and travelers!
Did you go on an unforgettable journey, got a lot of emotions, took gigabytes of photos, and learned incredible things about the country, its people, and culture?
You can write about your experience in a guest post on my site! I am always glad to share useful and inspiring information with my readers!
Why Write Guest Posts?
Guest posts allow you to share experiences, make a name for yourself, showcase your expertise, help other travelers with advice, get free PR, reach a big audience, and get their feedback. You will receive a mention on a popular blog and a link to your website, blog, or social network.
It is great to connect with fellow travel bloggers and share your journey along with getting free publicity.
Requirements for Travel Guest Posts on Chasing Whereabouts
Guest post policies for this site:
- A good guest post is an informative article covering the main topic, written by you and in the first person.
- It can be a story about your trip to a country or a specific city or can also be Top Things to do in the Place, Food to Try in the place or maybe the Best Instagram Location like Top 10 Most Instagrammable Places in Paris.
- The story should be useful to readers and contain practical information.
- The article must be unique, – i.e. not previously published on the Internet.
Chasing Whereabouts will not accept duplicate content so please make sure you are cross checking this before submitting.
All posts must be newly created content specifically for Chasing Whereabouts which is not (and will not be) posted elsewhere.
- The length of the article should be around 1000 words.
- The text should be well structured and divided into sections with subheadings.
- Please submit high-quality horizontal and vertical photos (850 pixels wide side) you’ve taken yourself or can also be something from free website like Pexels or Unsplash but you have to inform accordingly.
- Try to arrange a photo sequence in such a way that you get a photo story. Even if the reader cannot read the whole article, he will get a feeling of your trip through pictures.
- Please send a guest post in Google Docs.
- Chasing Whereabouts reserves the right to alter, revise, or otherwise tailor guest post submissions. It includes editing the text for SEO, clarity & consistency purposes, and adding affiliates/relevant links.
- Chasing Whereabouts does not provide copyright protection or accept copyright ownership and only retains publishing rights.
- Guest posting is for other bloggers and travelers only.
- All posts will include a blogger bio and a link to your site.
- If you are a company and seeking a sponsored post, please contact me for my current sponsored content rates.
List of topics for a travel guest post:
- Independent Travel
- Road Trips and Itineraries
- Travel Tips like
- How to get a visa to a country
- How to rent an apartment in a country or a city
- How to Pack for
- How to save money post
- How much does it cost to travel to
- Food to Try in Country or City
- Moving to new Country
- Remote Worka nd Digital Nomad Post
- Travel Trends Post
- Culture of the Country you visited
- Sustainable Travel Tips
- How to earn while Travelling
What do you get out of being a guest blogger?
- A spot on our home page for three days
- Backlink to your website
- A post on our Facebook page
- A post on our Instagram
- Push message on our Telegram
What do we get out of it?
- Diverse and engaging content
- Cooperation with the travel community
If you want to write a travel guest post for Chasing Whereabouts, please contact me.
Leave your email, write a topic and an abstract of a future article. I will write you back, and we will discuss the details.
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.